How do you find a mentor that’s right for you?
Sometimes that seems like searching for a needle in a haystack, and rarely finding it. So many eager and available mentees want nothing more than to connect with a mentor that “fits” with what they need and where they want to go.
It doesn’t have to be impossible or a frustrating search, it just takes a bit of preparation and strategy. I wrote this book because mentees of all ages, salary grades and demographics continually pose this question and are looking for some guidance.
How to Find a Great Mentor covers these steps to success—
- What Are the Biggest Challenges in Finding a Great Mentor?
- What’s the Perfect Mindset for Finding a Great Mentor?
- The First Step in Finding A Great Mentor for You — Know WHAT You Need and Want
- The Second Step in Finding a Great Mentor For You — Know WHO You Want
- The Third Step in Finding a Great Mentor For You — Know WHERE to Look
- The Fourth Step in Finding a Great Mentor For You — Know HOW TO ASK
- The Fifth Step in Finding a Great Mentor For You — Know HOW TO ASSESS
- The Sixth Step in Finding a Great Mentor for You — Know HOW TO MOVE FORWARD
- Final Thoughts on Finding a Great Mentor for You
You’ll pick up tips and strategies that you can use right away, and that will help you find a mentor that’s right for YOU.