NEED AN INNOVATIVE BOOK FOR YOUR BOOK CLUB?
Whether you’re kicking off a new book club or already holding one at work, MentorShift by Lori Bachman will launch spirited ideas and discussion.
- Do you hope to understand your role in a mentoring relationship in a more effective way?
- Do you want to influence your workplace through a positive process that shares knowledge amongst your team?
- Do you want to make good mentoring a part of the pace of your work life and strengthen the bottom line as you do it?
Pave the way to great conversations on these issues by taking advantage of Lori’s complimentary book club discussion group resources.
The Book Club Resource Kit includes these PDF files:
- Introduction and Chapter 1 from MentorShift
- MentorShift Book Club Discussion Guide
A monthly book club in your workplace encourages your team to explore, share, and challenge ideas in a focused and stimulating way.
Set up Chat with the Author
Contact us today if you would like to check Lori Bachman’s availability to support your book club discussion. She can attend in person, if possible, or by phone and Skype. She can provide insight to the book’s main precepts, share relevant illustrations and answer your book club members’ questions.