“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, and has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you can be.” — Tom Landry
Executive Coaching for Teams
Lori works with teams that might be intact, yet struggling to maximize their efficiencies due to relationship issues and communication gaps.
She works with teams that have been newly developed to perform specific projects without much “time to connect.” These coaching sessions commonly occur in major reorganizations or merger/acquisition scenarios.
Executive Coaching for Individuals
Lori works with individuals who are committed to improving their communication style within their team, addressing specific personal challenge areas, and capitalizing on their already strong skill sets.
- Do you automatically know what to create an effective, sustained and successful mentoring relationship?
- Do you have all the right things to say at the right time to guide your mentee in the optimal direction?
- Do you ever leave a mentoring session wondering if it is doing your mentee any good…or if it is a valuable investment of you and your mentee’s precious time?
- Do you feel your workplace choices and career trajectory are propelled forward because of the time you spend with your mentor?
- Do you feel you’ve learned new skills and habits that will favorably impact the way you approach your everyday tasks?
- Do you ever leave a mentoring session wondering if it is doing you any good…or if it is a valuable investment of you and your mentor’s precious time?
As CEO of The MentorShift Group, Lori Bachman brings years of experience as an executive coach. She works with individuals at all stages of their career providing strategies to improve their mentoring experiences and outcomes.
Return On Investment:
- Achieve particular goals set between you and your executive coach
- Improve communication skills and natural conversations with your mentor/mentee
- Learn how to address common mentoring mishaps: ever-changing schedules, a relationship that doesn’t quite “click,” how to exit the relationship gracefully, and more
- Develop and implement an action plan for following and enjoying the four-step process MentorShift offers
- See a strengthened organization ROI through engaged mentees and effective mentors
The MentorShift Group Executive Coaching Programs
STRENGTHEN Senior Leadership:
- C-Level and Vice Presidents
- Directors and Senior Managers
SHORE UP Bench Strength
- Individual Contributors
SUPPORT Early-Career Mentees
- “Newbie” Career Coaching
SYNERGIZE Mentor/Mentee Teams
- Facilitated Small-Group Peer Coaching
Contact Us today to learn more.